We are in the search of a Wind Data Scientist for a leading international Renewable Energy company with a strong presence in UK. Role based in Edinburgh.
- This person will be responsible for identifying, developing and implementing new tools that allow the company to carry out performance analysis and plants systems.
- Development of the necessary computer-based tools to check the data quality and the algorithms that allow them to identify inefficiencies in the performance of the wind plants.
- Technical performance and Operational cost reporting.
- Market screening to identify and implement performance analysis tools.
- Bachelor of Mathematics/ Physics/ Computer Science.
- Strong ability with statistical data analysis.