Delivery Consultant – Polish Speaker
Are you exploring a career in recruitment? Do you want to work in a diverse team with a genuine focus on sustainability? We have ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, and we need the best people to achieve these. We offer full support and structured training to ensure you develop and succeed in your role.
Join our award-winning Contracts team. Work with the best, in the world's highest growth market
The global renewables opportunity is truly enormous. With predicted 24m jobs by 2030, its growth is set to generate unprecedented demand to secure the most experienced teams to develop renewable energy projects worldwide.
We are looking for a professional, engaging, relationship-focused Delivery Consultant to help us place the best talent in offshore wind projects across the world.
We have an enviable reputation in the market, reflected by our outstanding staff retention figures. We were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2019 & 2021" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals at the Wind Investment Awards which is a huge achievement and showcases our dedication and expertise.
- Engage with candidates throughout the pre-screening and interview process, proactively qualifying the candidate fit against client requirements
- Arrange interviews for clients and candidates, providing support, guidance, and feedback before and after each stage of the process
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate database to assist BD activity, compliant with internal and external processes
- Collaborate with Management and Senior Consultants to resource for key positions globally Contribute to and achieve personal and team fee revenue targets
- Research vertical and geographic markets to generate leads and opportunities to pass to business development-focused consultants
What you bring
- Some recruitment experience is ideal; however, we provide ongoing training that's structured to help you develop
- Energetic and positive approach to work, with a passion to foster strong relationships and develop useful networks
- A strong communicator who can understand and discuss technical aspects of roles with colleagues and candidates
- Fluency in English and Polish languages
- Confidence to ask questions, share knowledge and build relationships internally and externally
- Drive to become an industry expert through continual personal development, taking advantage of internal training and industry focused learning
What we Offer
- Career development opportunities from day one, with multiple paths for career progression
- Market-leading salaries and uncapped commission structures
- The opportunity to learn from a highly experienced and well-regarded management team with decades of recruitment and industry experience
- A diverse team within a professional, inclusive and fun environment
- An opportunity to travel internationally to meet your clients and candidates
- Bi-annual incentive trips for high performers (COVID permitting)
Working at Taylor Hopkinson - rewarding performance
We look for people who can make a significant and long-term contribution to the business, and we offer real opportunities for career development and progression from the outset.
'We have a strong culture of promotion - 90% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally.'
- We are inclusive - led by 3 females out of 7 directors, and our multilingual team features 8 nationalities, placing professionals in over 40 countries.
- We offer a market-leading salary and bonus, and an annual bonus - when you knock it out the park!
- We're also a friendly bunch and love our annual charity challenges as one global team
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Apply now and be part of our journey