Despite the significant economic challenges caused by the current global pandemic, the Solar & Energy Storage team closed their most successful month ever in May, and indeed this has been a record-breaking month for Taylor Hopkinson as a whole. It is testament to Taylor Hopkinson's global reputation, client base, network and proven search and selection methodologies that have allowed the business not only to survive, but to thrive and grow during these unprecedented times.
The Solar & Energy Storage team has a global footprint and success, working with the leading names in the industry to grow local and international teams covering the full project lifecycle and ranging from Mid to Executive level seniority. With a track record in sourcing and attracting talent in >35 countries, no two days are the same within this team; one day you will be interviewing Project Developers in South East Asia, the next day you might be networking with Sales Directors in California.
Due to continued growth and ever-increasing demand for our award-winning services, an exciting opportunity to join our team in our Glasgow HQ has become available.
- Collaborate with Management and Senior Consultant's to resource for key positions internationally, utilising proven contingent and retained search and selection methodologies
- Utilise LinkedIn Recruiter, Taylor Hopkinson's 50,000+ contact database, networking, conferences, and industry events to grow your network of talent within the solar and energy storage sectors
- Engage with candidates in a meaningful way to pre-screen and interview against matching client requirements and opportunities, via telephone, video conferencing and face-to-face meetings
- Prepare and present screened candidates to clients, providing narrative and advice to accompany a formatted CV
- Organise interviews for clients and candidates, providing support, guidance, and feedback before and after each stage of the process
- Contribute to and meet personal and team sales revenue targets
- Attend industry events, conferences and exhibitions to represent Taylor Hopkinson and build your reputation and network in the industry
- Engage with your audience on social media platforms and contribute to the global fight against climate change
- Feed and update Taylor Hopkinson's database of >10 years' valuable data to aid in candidate resourcing and our advisory services offering
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground to generate leads and opportunities to pass to Business Development focussed Consultants
- Keep abreast of industry news, advances in technologies, government regulations and policy
- A grounding in recruitment would be preferable, with some exposure working in a recruitment organisation as a strong preference - however, full desk-based and classroom training will be provided on all things recruitment, the renewable energy industry, and how Taylor Hopkinson successfully conduct business
- High energy, motivated and driven with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and dynamic, willing to adapt to unusual time zones when required, with an appreciation that recruitment is not a 9am-5pm job
- Fluency in English, with other languages preferred (German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Mandarin would be a plus)
- Organised and methodical with an eye for detail
- Tenacious and resilient by nature
- Willingness and desire to travel, nationally and internationally
- Well-polished and presentable
What TH offer in return:
- Career progression and development opportunities from day one, with multiple paths for career evolution and an opportunity to carve out your niche area of focus and 'build a business within a business'
- Market-leading salaries and uncapped commission structures
- The opportunity to learn from a highly experienced and well-regarded management team with decades of recruitment and industry experience
- A professional yet fun environment to work in with an excellent group of colleagues
- A central office location occupying a full floor with private terrace (perfect for drinks with your team in the summer!)
- An opportunity to travel internationally to meet your clients and candidates
- Benefits to include pension, 25 days paid annual leave, cycle to work schemes, and many more
- Flexible working hours and home office days
- Bi-annual incentive trips for high performers (past examples include multiple ski trips, boat trips in Barcelona, city breaks in Budapest and Berlin, winter trips to Amsterdam, and so on)
Please direct applications including a CV and cover letter stating your interest and motivation to join.