Deputy Platform Manager
Job ID 8631
A Deputy Platform Manager is required to work for a leading Wind Farm Developer on an Offshore Wind Farm based in Scotland
- Supporting the Platform Manager in the management and coordination of all third-party contractors.
- Reviewing and accepting contractor RAMS.
- Operate and manage day-to-day permit control and access documentation.
- Supporting management of the Quality, Health and Safety functions of the offshore works whilst at the same time managing contractors to optimize the construction activities including export cable installation, and pull-in.
- Coordinate the sites CTVs, SOVs, personnel and cargo movements to and from the jack-up vessel and Platform daily.
- Ensure daily progress reports are complete and completion program schedules updated.
- Full GWO Package
- Proven track record managing offshore site construction and coordination on Offshore Wind Farms.
- Proven knowledge and experience in the operation of SSoW to facilitate construction and commissioning activities.
- A recognised qualification in health and safety would be advantageous, e.g. either IOSH
- An excellent understanding of marine management, construction practices, heavy lifting and HV commissioning.