Deputy Project Manager, PV and BESS Construction
Our client is an international renewable energy company with a portfolio of solar and storage projects in the UK. As their team and portfolio continue to grow, they are looking for a Deputy Construction Manager, to join their successful construction team during a period of expansion.
This is a site based position in Kent, reporting to the Project Manager. The Deputy Project Manager works with expert teams of Contractors and Sub-Contractors. This is a great opportunity to progress your career, with significant career development opportunities.
Your responsibility will be to assist the PM of a plant within schedule, budget and quality :
- Monitor and support management of the project and site activities
- Attend and document meetings
- Direct technical and administrative project team.
- Manage changes to scope, cost and schedule of project work
- Coordinate priorities and resources
- Prepare and update project plans and status reports
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings of personnel related to project
- Facilitate sessions to quickly and effectively resolve issues
- Share and implement lessons learned
- Participate in project performance review meetings and discussions
- Update and maintain project program
- Assist with preparing and evaluating tenders
- Assist in preparing project management documentation and reports including project management plans, risk registers, cost control documents, project reports etc
- Document control
- Assisting with handover processes and activities
- Interface with project team members
- Generally assisting with contract administration