Deputy Project Manager
Taylor Hopkinson is looking for a motivated Deputy Project Manager who is keen to play an important role in the delivery of offshore wind farm projects in Taiwan.
- Support in general Project Management activities as a key part of a truly intercultural team with colleagues from across Asia and Europe
- Act a local (Taiwan based) interface towards clients, stakeholders and site teams to support in the delivery of the offshore wind farm.
- Take a lead role in ensuring the project meets the local contractual, safety, regulatory and quality requirements.
- Act as a key interface towards engineering teams in Europe to support in managing technical challenges.
- Ensure the project team maintains a high focus on meeting customer expectations and project goals.
- Support in the management of the project throughout the project life cycle, mitigating the commercial and contractual risks.
- Maintain a very high focus on a strong health and safety culture throughout the project life cycle.
- Help to motivate and develop project team members to achieve the project goals
- Enthusiastic and dedicated individual who is keen to be part of this exciting new industry for Taiwan
- Very good level of spoken and written English and Chinese is necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering.
- Several years working in an engineering field with some project management experience. People management experience also preferable.
- Strong team player who would work well in a truly intercultural environment with colleagues from across Asia and Europe.
- Excellent communication skills. Negotiation experience also preferable.
- A desire to learn and take on a growing level of responsibility within the business.
- Project Management training will be an added advantage.