Deputy Site Manager
The Deputy Site Manager will support the Site Manager to implement the agreed site operations and maintenance strategy of the offshore wind farm. The role will manage a range of operational activity across the site, ensuring this is achieved safely, efficiently and in compliance with relevant statutory/legislative requirements and Company policies/procedures.
This is a full time staff role based in France.
- Planning of Offshore Operations & Maintenance activities - lead daily coordination of works as well as medium and long-term planning.
- Managing work permits - reviewing, preparing, accepting rams to ensure HSE compliance.
- Managing, co-ordinating and supervising third party and contractors work and delivery quality.
- Developing and implementing processes and procedures for the site management.
- Co-ordinating internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring Operational and Maintenance Managements tools are properly filled with operational data and work order requirements.
- Overseeing management of spare parts, tools, equipment and stock, along with a Warehouse Co-ordinator.
- Planning, supporting, and preparing HV operations
- Lead the planning and delivery of all Operations & Maintenance activities.
- Support the Site Manager in the determination of budget inputs required to meet necessary performance measures and in the determination of appropriate actions required to manage any deviations from agreed plans.
- Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline, preferably Electrical or Mechanical.
- Leadership / line management experience in a role of similar scale and complexity.
- Experience working in the offshore wind industry, wind industry or industry with similar operational and safety challenges is preferable.
- Demonstrable experience in planning, budget and contract management.
- Good knowledge of French regulations for power plants, high voltage operation, health and safety.
- Proficient knowledge of WTG technology, HV operations & regulations.
- Knowledge of SCADA systems.
- Highly developed communicator and influencer with the ability to do so at all levels within the organisation and externally.
- Highly motivated and proactive approach to work.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Excellent project management, planning and organisation skills.
- IT literate and embraces new technology and their benefits.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and make commercially sound decisions whilst under pressure without compromising safety.