Job ID 14967
Development Administrator required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in the USA
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and events for company Development Team including taking meeting notes and preparing meeting minutes.
- Assist in managing company stakeholder database, support outreach through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and track key items in the industry.
- Assist with coordinating calendars between team members and external affairs events.
- Coordinate with the team to maintain proper processes, procedures, and system documentation according to industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate information exchange and coordinate across the JV to ensure alignment and information exchange throughout the development, planning and execution of the Development Team goals and strategies.
- Support the onboarding of new team members.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to company Development Team and including, but not limited to setting up meetings; fielding outside requests for company information coordinate conference/meeting tools and supplies, etc.
- Support the Development Team with Administer Contracting Process & Activity (Confidentiality Agreements, Master Services Agreements [MSAs], Contract Service Agreements (CSAs), Scopes of Work [SOWs] and Work Orders).
- Act as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) user and software administrator; create vendors, purchase requisitions and process invoices within the ERP system, ensuring coordination with parent organizations' ERP systems when applicable. Responsible for monthly ERP and compliance reporting, as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge related to the overall activities within the company Development Team.
- Professional experience in a similar role.
- Associate degree in Business or Public Relations required.
- Experience with procurement software, including SAP or Microsoft Dynamics.