Job ID 19801
Opportunity for a highly motivated Development Associate to join a European energy company to support the development of key markets and project of the company's large portfolio.
The professional must be familiar with the aspects of the development of renewable energy projects, including wind, solar and storage.
This is a remote position, the candidate can be placed anywhere in the US.
- Support development activities of utility scale projects from market entry analysis, development relationships, interconnection, permitting, environmental, design and origination matters
- Assist in tracking development status of projects and liaising with developers to help deliver projects to on time as well as evaluating projects through a multi-factor risk / opportunity assessment and quantification of uncertainty matrix
- Assist in project scheduling management through activities definition, sequencing, resources, and duration estimation
- Assist in maintaining development budgets and actual results to support project management and key business decisions and in internal reporting to support management and investment decisions
- Assist in permit application preparation and agency submittals and attend hearings and community meetings
- Support other departments, including acquisitions, finance, accounting and EPC, as a team member
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, math, science, statistics, accounting, finance or similar field
- 2+ years of renewable energy industry experience in development
- Ability to perform at a high level organization, working in interdepartmental teams to achieve objectives and manage multiple projects and development relationships simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong entrepreneurial, organizational, analytical and people skills
- High attention to detail and curiosity
- Solid communication skills; capability to establish technical discussions in different cultural environments
- Ability to travel to headquarters and throughout the U.S. to meet stakeholders around projects