Opportunity for an experienced solar/storage development professional to join a growing development team with the mandate of executing a >500MW project pipeline in the UK.
The Development Manager will take ownership of a multi-technology portfolio, leading projects through the development life cycle, from initial identification through to ready-to-build.
- Take ownership of a utility-scale, multi-technology project portfolio, leading from initial identification through to construction ready
- Lead in the identification of new project development opportunities, working in collaboration with the wider development team to assess suitability
- Guide the preparation, submission and management of planning applications and associated documentation
- Work with the connection team to assess and ensure technical feasibility of sites
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with a range of key stakeholders, including landowners, agents, and additional public and private personnel
- Collaborate with GIS team to design sites
- Undertake due diligence for prospective projects
- Min. 3 years' energy project development experience, ideally in the UK
- Experience throughout the life cycle of utility-scale projects
- Strong knowledge of necessary tasks related to origination, planning, land agreement/negotiation and connections for Energy projects
- Proven commercial experience, awareness and interest
- Full proficiency in MS office
- Degree education preferred