Opportunity for an experienced solar development professional to join an ambitious UK PV developer as its third team member.
The Development Manager will take ownership of a utility-scale solar portfolio, project managing from planning to 'shovel ready'.
Working closely with the company's two senior executives, the Development Manager will enjoy significant levels of responsibility and immense growth opportunities from day one.
- Take ownership of a utility-scale PV portfolio from planning through delivery
- Manage a range of key project stakeholders, including landowners and local authorities
- Guide the preparation, submission and management of planning applications and associated documentation
- Management of third-party contractors throughout development process
- Undertake due diligence for prospective projects
- Demonstrable project development/management experience, preferably in the renewable energy sector
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to manage several key and at times competing relationships
- Proven commercial experience, awareness and interest
- Full proficiency in MS office
- Degree education preferred