Development Manager, Energy Storage USA
Opportunity for an experienced renewable energy development manager to take on the role of Manager, Energy Storage Development USA.
This position is with a top 10 global renewable energy company, and focuses across greenfield and M&A development of utility-scale energy storage projects.
The role can be worked remotely, or from one of the company's U.S. offices.
- Carry out project origination and development tasks spanning site control agreements, managing site surveys and due diligence, securing land use and environmental approvals, and advancing projects through the interconnection process
- Manage external consultants to ensure high quality deliverables are provided on time and within budgetary constraints
- Ensure project financial models are kept up to date and help manage the internal financial approval process for assigned development projects
- Coordinate with internal teams on interconnection, new market evaluation, and power marketing
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure effective execution of assigned projects
- Bachelor's degree education ; master's a plus
- Several years experience developing renewable energy projects in the USA
- Energy storage experience preferred
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong analytic and presentation skills