Development Manager – Energy Storage
A Development Manger with a background in the Energy Storage sector is required to play a leading role in developing new energy storage project opportunities throughout North America. With a key focus on reviewing and assessing the feasibility and commercial viability of project opportunities.
- Review and asses project opportunities in order to win competitive utility scale energy storage project RFPs
- Coordinate internal functions across technical and commercial teams to produce project bids
- Negotiate EPC and supply agreement contracts
- Stay up to date with energy storage market, policy, codes and standards, and technology movements ensuring internal communication as required
- Present energy storage project opportunities and deal structure to leadership team to enable investment decisions
- Proven track record in successfully securing energy storage projects with relevant industry experience.
- Mixed technical and commercial background with relevant academic and industry qualifications
- Demonstrable understanding of project execution, budgeting, and schedule
- Knowledge of energy storage system components and design
- Background of working with power system fundamentals