Development Manager – Portugal
In Taylor Hopkinson we are in the search for one of the best solar IPP in Spain a PV Development Manager to expand their portfolio in Portugal.
- Originates solar PV projects opportunities in Portugal, both ‘greenfield’ and ‘brownfield’.
- Analyses solar projects (including DD and commercial negotiations), secures internal approvals.
- Drives development & permitting process of projects to ensure a timely Ready To Build status.
- Manages relationship with external stakeholders (e.g. municipalities, Distribution Network Operator, Transmission System Operator, regional bodies).
- Coordinates internal teams, e.g. legal, engineering.
- +2 years development management experience within renewables sector in Portugal, ideally in photovoltaic projects.
- Ability to problem solve both personnel issues and project issues.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to travel regionally, depending on project location.
- Flexible location in Portugal.
- Portuguese speaker. English/Spanish speaker will be considered a plus.