Opportunity to an experienced renewable energy development professional to take on the role of Development Manager with one of the UK's leading RE and sustainable infrastructure companies.
The Development Manager will take projects mid to end stages of the life cycle, with responsibility from land agreement through construction-ready and handover.
With the company headquartered North West of London, there in an expectation for this individual to divide their time between here and remote.
- Collaborating with Business Development to take on projects from mid to end stages of development
- Led utility-scale PV solar and hybrid storage projects from land agreement to construction-ready and handover
- Liaise with construction/execution to ensure smooth transition from development to installation
- Manage a range of key internal and external stakeholder relationships, keeping all interested parties updated on project progress throughout
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of large portfolios of utility-scale projects
- 3+ years' progressive renewable energy development experience
- Demonstrable experience in taking utility-scale RE projects through development and into construction
- Ability to manage high workloads effectively
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- High knowledge and expertise in relation to UK development protocol and policies