Development Project Manager – Italy
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Project Development Manager to join a leading company specialised in the development, construction and operation of renewable energy assets.
The location is fully remote as long as the person can travel to the projects from time to time.
- Promote and identify opportunities for solar PV and BESS projects in Italy
- Secure land and negotiate with public and private actors, including landowners
- Advise on local regulatory requirements, contract reviews and negotiations, as well as Due diligence reviews
- Assist negotiations of project transactions and handle the relationship with the co-developers
- Supervise and manage environmental studies
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Law or similar
- Experience in the solar PV or BESS industry in a similar role
- Verbal and written skills in both Italian and English or Spanish
- Negotiation & business development