Digital Marketing Manager
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar
We are delighted to be growing our Marketing and Digital (MAD) team and are seeking an experienced digital marketing manager to work with a progressive, supportive and collaborative team. You will report to the Marketing Director and have responsibility for the delivery of the entire digital marketing strategy.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to contribute ideas, develop your skills and grow your career in a dynamic and professional environment.
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of recruitment and business intelligence services. We need an experienced digital marketing manager to help us achieve our goals and our vision.
- Run the day-to-day management of projects and ensure that they are completed successfully
- Manage the website including back-end development and front-end design/ functionality
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Responsible for the creation and management of the content strategy
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Finding innovative ways to track, measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Drive lead generation through digital (Candidate and Client)
- Work closely with Marketing Director to deliver targeted campaigns aimed at growing our existing markets and establishing new markets / regions
- Support our in-house Marketing & Design Assistant in the design and production of online and offline materials
- Train, advise and share information on digital content, communications and services with the wider organisation
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing skills with experience of creating and managing engaging content
- Ability to distil technical information into engaging copy
- Understanding of website and knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords and the principles of Tag Manager
- Strong design background
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable, curious and proactive in approach
- Engaging communicator, able to build rapport with all teams and able to translate technical information into engaging content
- Innovative thinker, problem solver, passionate, team player
In return, you will be offered the opportunity to grow your career from our stunning Glasgow City Centre offices, as a valued member of our international marketing team. We love to promote internally and provide training and mentoring to help you achieve your professional development. If you want to contribute to a truly global, award-winning team in a sustainable growth market, apply now.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Find out more about us at: