Director / Head of Contract Recruitment
Taylor Hopkinson is the market leading, dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. For over a decade we have focused on our vision to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. Our multinational team works with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver contract and permanent recruitment solutions, search & selection, business intelligence & HR consultancy.
We are delighted to deepen our expansion into key geographic locations by building our team in N. America to further capitalise on our success in the market to date. Recent announcements have expedited the need for a dedicated team based in Boston, working closely with our UK HQ.
We are seeking a successful, driven, senior recruitment professional who can take full ownership and accountability of our business strategy for contract recruitment and ensure this is executed for the region. You will be directing the growth of the sector through the development of a high performing team. Our international team of consultants, managers and directors will fully support and collaborate with you to ensure your success.
What you offer
* Demonstrable experience in having led and grown contract recruitment teams
* Deep subject matter expertise in the offshore wind/offshore energy sector
* Experience in growing/scaling teams - evidence of success in both fiscal and team goal achievement
* Commercial acumen and strategic planning abilities
* Strong track record in the development and success of high-achieving individuals
* Evidence of strategic leadership of key client account relationships
* Ability to create a compelling and positive vision of the future and to engage your team in delivering the vision
* A collaborative approach to doing business and a strong team working ethos
What we offer you
* Best in Class compensation and benefits package
* Market leading brand in offshore wind
* A seat at the table - the opportunity to progress and shape the future of the company as part of the Senior Management Team
* An inclusive culture of mutual respect where differences are valued
* Unparalleled client and candidate relationships
* Excellent training and career / personal development opportunities
* The most up to date software tools and data services
* A diverse, global and multicultural high performing team that works collaboratively, and in the interests of the global business
We have an enviable reputation in the market, reflected by our outstanding staff retention figures. We were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2019" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals at the Wind Investment Awards which is a huge achievement and showcases our expertise.
There is a "war for talent" facing the wind industry. Companies are searching for the same candidates, who are in short supply. Taylor Hopkinson stands out - its significant knowledge and global network in renewables offer efficiency in pinpointing the right candidates. Thanks to them, I've filled all my critical positions with the right candidates."
For a confidential conversation about this role or to simply find out more about us, please contact:
Tom Hopkinson, CEO
Simone Thompson, Talent Management Consultant