Director of Strategic Planning – Solar PV – Mandarin speaking
Opportunity for a mandarin speaking Director of Strategic Planning to join a Global Leading solar company in Europe. Strategic Planning experience in oil & gas, energy or renewable energy industry is required.
Location: Munich. Remote working will also be considered.
* Assist the management to formulate medium and long-term new energy strategic development plans in Europe,
according to the company's strategic development needs.
* Responsible for formulation and implementation of the medium and long-term overall strategic system for different
business lines in Europe.
* Responsible for the research analysis on new energy business development direction in Europe.
* Responsible for the collection of information on European foreign cooperation and potential investment projects,
and conduct strategic preliminary studies.
* Assist in the formulation and implementation of company's strategic planning SP and annual work plan BP.
* Assist in the establishment of a strategic project-based organization in Europe.
* Minimum 6 years of experience within renewable, electronic power, gas, mining, strategic planning, business
administration and other related majors
* Ownership of a Master degree studies or above
* Strong networked thinking and commutations skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
* Strong knowledge within Microsoft tools such like PPT; Excel and Word .
* Proactive self-starter and problem solver. Taking initiative when required
* The ability to work efficiently under great pressure; open for new things and strong team player.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin, any other European language will be considered an advantage