Director Project Development, Netherlands (Fluent Dutch)
Energy storage is at the heart of the energy transition - to end fossil fuel dependency and to power the energy transition of industry globally. That's what we do every day and why we exist. Our client is a dynamic and fast-paced energy company founded in 2011. Our team has engineered scalable, modular thermal batteries to store and supply clean energy-on-demand. Our storage solutions are one of the most important levers to reduce energy consumption and decarbonize industry. That's no easy task: we're rapidly scaling up and want to work with the best talent.
Our client are a pioneer in the market for flexible, reliable green heat, using our thermal battery system. Their technology helps solving current issues around energy security and net zero. You can become a part of this exciting journey and their international team. They are a privately owned company with a long-term perspective, well capitalized through one of Europe´s largest asset managers, Infracapital. Flexible work and utilization of home with attractive annual bonus.
- Through your work, you will make a positive difference: For the environment, for our customers and for our company.
- You are responsible for the commercial opportunity development from acquisition to closure, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- You are a self-starter and do not only identify problems, yourselve them as well.
- You will identify potential customers, develop a pipeline of opportunities and convert them into firm orders.
- You are responsible for the commercial strategy during tendering phase to win, you are the voice of the customer internally in order to develop the best solutions.
- You are responsible for the contribution and sharpening to the ongoing "go to market" strategy efforts.
- You will also need to identify and contribute to required applications for grants or incentive schemes.
- You have a masters degree in a relevant engineering subject or an equivalent bachelor's degree with min. 8 years of professional experience.
- You have min. 3 years of business development or sales experience in a technical investor goods business. Alternatively, technical consultancy experience in the energy efficiency area.
- You have a demonstrated track record of selling packaged services / integrated offerings to industrial customers.
- You can offer excellent communication/presentation skills and are fluent in English and Dutch, both C1/C2. Some clients prefer Dutch as a language, so the language skills are mandatory. In addition, you appreciate national and international business travels.
- You are resilient, proactive and creative. You are able to react quickly to new developments and lead proactive opportunities and resolve barriers or issues.
- We are not lone wolves, we are looking for team players. We don´t see problems, we are creative and solution-oriented.
- The clients great perseverance and hunger for success, motivates them to achieve their ambitious growth in the coming years.