Job ID 7736
Opportunity for a Document Controller working on major offshore wind projects in the USA.
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support to a technical package.
- Ensure compliance to document and records management processes.
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes.
- Ensure standardisation & best practises to develop, improve & align documentation quality across Asset Projects and/or Production Line.
- Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables.
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that relevant supplier documentation deliverables are in accordance with contract requirements.
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that distribution and review matrixes exist and are updated at all times.
- Promote document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation.
- Implement monthly review & quarterly baseline review of package master document registers against the contractual delivery plans.
- Ensure traceability of documentation by facilitate and ensure a controlled document review process.
- Ensure readiness of as-built packages.
- Support the documentation transfer to O&M and OFTO in close corporation with Records Manager.
- Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and non-conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out of issue.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering/Technology/Applied Sciences.
- Proven experience as a Document Controller (preferably from a wind industry background).
- Previous experience in the use of Aconex would be desired, but not essential.
- Flexible to travel to different states.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160