Job ID 12239
Document Controller required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Singapore.
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support to the Offshore Substation (OSS) technical package.
- Ensure compliance to document and records management processes.
- Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables.
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that relevant supplier documentation deliverables are in accordance with contract requirements.
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that distribution and review matrixes exist and are always updated
- Promote document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation.
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools, and processes.
- Implement monthly review & quarterly baseline review of package master document registers against the contractual delivery plans.
- Ensure traceability of documentation by facilitate and ensure a controlled document review process.
- Ensure readiness of as built packages.
- Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and non-conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out of issue.
- Local on-site presence in Singapore is a requirement.
- The Consultant must bring their own PC with Microsoft Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 6 or a newer model, or a Windows phone 8.1.