Job ID 12969
Document Controller required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Glasgow.
- Ensure all project documents are managed in line with procedures.
- Issue and distribute project documentation as per distribution matrix.
- Track and report on Project Document status.
- Record and distribute Contractor & 3rd Party Documentation.
- Interface with Contractor & 3rd Party Document Control Teams.
- QA checking of receipted Documents from Contractors and 3rd Parties prior to distribution to Project Team.
- Maintain Project Correspondence.
- Management of Master Document Registers in the EDMS.
- Support Document Control Lead with Management and Control of Project Templates.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting on Documentation status.
- Ensure Doc Control procedures are maintained, and changes flagged to the Doc Control Lead.
- Ensure EDMS is working and accessible to all users.
- Ensure all users have had training on EDMS, support training workshops where required.
- Support the Doc Control Lead with Activating and monitoring EDMS Users & Permissions.
- Attend monthly Document Control meetings with other Document Controllers to share lessons
- learned and best practices.
- Considerable experience of Engineering or Construction Large Capital Projects working within a Document Control team, dealing with receipt, control, and distribution of documentation from multiple Contractors and 3rd parties.
- Knowledge of Document Control Systems and Processes.
- Experience and understanding of Supplier and Engineering documentation.
- Proven ability using and managing Workflow processes.
- The ability to deliver quality work against tight timescales.