Job ID 7633
We are working with a leading offshore wind farm developer who are looking to hire a Document Control Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining Document Processes, these include the Document Management Plan with underlying Document Control Procedures.
· Implement the Document Management program and systems.
· Coordinate online document management system development and execute feedback within the Document Control Team.
· Maintain and develop the Document Management Processes to facilitate collaboration and “best practice” Document Management throughout the project life-cycle.
· Follow-up and support implementation of Document Management Processes.
· Assist Document Owners with ensuring that all project-specific documentation and manuals are in place and stored correctly.
· Administer project online document management system and accesses.
· Provide basic training to project personnel in the use of online document management systems, document production, review, correspondence and other contract processes.
· Contribute to Lessons Learned (both organizational and project specific) regarding Document Control.
· Plan and conduct audits of Contractor Document Management systems.
· Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
· Experience from operational document management and document control in complex projects.
· Very good online document management system competence.
· Experience with process-based online document management system functionality (step databases).
· Experience with training/implementation of Document Management systems.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
apply for this now
+1 800 792 3980