Drawings and Document Controller
Drawings and Document Controller required for Leading Offshore Wind Farm Developer in Scotland.
Main purpose of role Reporting to the Drawings and GIS Manager, the Drawings and Document Controller will assist in the management of The Electronic Drawings Management System and will be required to quality check all drawings against Drawing Management Standard before insertion into the system.
- Scanning, numbering, adding, and editing of drawings
- Contribute to a strong safety culture across the company and the Engineering and Innovation
- Assist in the management of and registration of drawings onto the company's Drawing Management System
- Compliance with Drawing Standard procedures
- Prepare, number and scan paper drawings when required.
- Finding drawings for Engineering Teams throughout the company.
- Train members of wider teams in the use of the company's Drawings Management System.
- Printing and sending drawings to external parties.
- Prepare or modify multi-disciplinary CAD drawings using Autocad knowledge (this is desired but not essential, training will be given).
- You should have proven communication skills with confidence and the ability to liaise with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Effective influencing skills across the organisation.
- Technical - A good working knowledge of drawings or document control and the ability to process multiple drawings or documentation within agreed timescales.
- First class IT skills, in particular Microsoft excel.
- Core - Effective organisation capabilities to deliver quality work to the agreed timescales.
- The ability to work on your own and be equally as happy to work as part of a team.
- Excellent business focus and the ability to understand implications of decisions.