EIA Project Manager
Job ID 12670
EIA Project Manager required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm Developer, based in Ireland.
- Reporting to the Offshore Environmental & Consents Manager, the Onshore EIA Project Manager will assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of the EIA workstreams for offshore wind projects.
- As Onshore EIA Project Manager you will be part of a focussed multidisciplinary team working to deliver projects in line with the overall timeline of Commercial Operation.
- Support and work with wider Offshore project team including Offshore EIA Project Manager to deliver EIA.
- Coordination of the lead EIA consultant and 3rd party external consultants and surveyors.
- Compile and manage day to day records of EIA PM documents (e.g., internal project reports, schedule, risk log, action log, CLO register).
- Ensure efficient and regular project meetings and recording of minutes and agreed actions.
- Ensure continuous planning and follow up of cost, time, and programme.
- Ensure internal communication, co-operation, and co-ordination between different staff members on project team with EIA consultant.
- Manage internal team input to EIA actions.
- Jointly manage interface with onshore engineering input into the Project Design Envelope.
- Manage survey operations, logs, data, and reports.
- Manage any agreements with landowners for provision of access for surveys.
- Engage with Community Liaison Officer and manage onshore consultation events from Company input.
- Input to industry level consultation responses and position papers as necessary.
- Provide general support to Offshore Environmental & Consents Manager as required.
- As a minimum, a primary degree in a relevant Environmental, Engineering or Science discipline with a minimum 3 years of relevant post graduate experience.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills who can also work independently.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to interface with a range of different parties.
- Competent in the use of MS Office.
- Desirable Criteria:
- Experience of renewable energy projects (offshore / onshore wind).
- Experience working as part of an EIA team and a working knowledge of EIA process.
- Experience engaging with landowners for access to lands.
- Demonstrable understanding of overall project development.
- Experience of representing an organization professionally.
- Experience of GIS software.
- Full, clean driving licence.