Electrical Engineer, Offshore Substation
Job ID 15762
Electrical Engineer, Offshore Substation required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in the USA
- Provide technical support for the electrical design of offshore substation, including definition of employer's requirements and technical specifications, review of FEED work, support the tendering and execution of the EPC contract and review the detailed design.
- Participate in project team meetings and cross discipline cooperation.
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology, develop and maintain relationships with offshore substation potential service providers who can support the projects.
- BSc EE degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant work experience
- Experience with offshore substation design, electrical equipment and electrical protection & control systems.