Electrical Installation & Commissioning Supervisor
An Electrical Installation and Commissioning Supervisor specialising in HV/MV Cables is required to work for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer in Asia.
- Quality control of installation
- Quality control during testing and commissioning
- Reporting to superior on progress and quality
- Experience with pulling, termination and test of High Voltage Cables
- Experience with high voltage components like GIS switchgear and transformers
- Electrical knowledge required.
- Experience in fibre optic cable termination and test will be an advantage
- Safety mindset - Can work with the hierarchy of control
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in installation and commissioning phase
- Fluent English speaking, reading, and writing required
- Knowledge of Mandarin language is advantage
- Flexible working hours - available for weekend and night shift
- Valid working visa in Singapore