Electrical Interface Engineer
Job ID 14491
Electrical Interface Engineer required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in England
- Develop and maintain the electrical part of the interface matrix.
- Manage electrical interfaces, identify technical deviations and risks and drive solution finding with related stakeholders.
- Design interface drawings.
- Manage the technical queries.
- Contribute to the scope of works clarifications for the supplier contracts.
- Contribute to an optimized overall electrical system design.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering.
- Experience in electrical engineering from renewable power generation projects, preferably from offshore wind projects.
- Good knowledge of relevant UK codes and standards.
- Basic knowledge of SCADA, Control & Protection, and IT-Systems.
- Basic knowledge of electrical grids.
- Basic knowledge/experience in project management.