Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for an Electrical Manager for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
This person will be responsible for leading the electrical department for the offshore wind projects the company has in Poland.
The role is based in Warsaw (some flexibility may be offered)
- Manage the design and implementation for the electrical systems related to the offshore wind projects from the turbines until the grid connection
- Ensure that the overall electrical design for these projects complies with the local regulations and standards
- Prepare and provide technical specifications and economical inputs related to cables, onshore and offshore substations
- Supervise grid connection agreements, evaluation of suppliers and contract negotiation related to the electrical works
- Prepare RFPs and evaluate offers from contractors which will require collaboration with the other departments
- Professional Bachelor or Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Strong experience in the design of electrical systems related to the offshore or onshore wind market
- Relevant experience of HV and MW systems and previous experience in the relationship with the TSO/DSO
- Fluency in English and Polish