Electrical Operations Manager
Taylor Hopkinson is in search of an Electrical Operations Manager for one of the biggest utility company in Europe to be based near their offshore facilities in France.
- Cooordinate the operations of the offshore substation including cables and WTGs.
- Relationship with the supply contractors.
- Coordination with the Control Room Operators.
- Compliance with the French regulation and legislation.
- Support internal stakeholders in the commissioning phase.
- Accomplishment of electrical authorisations up to 225kV.
- Develop profitable relationship with all stakeholders and specially RTE.
- Prepare documentation with different team members to support construction and operation.
- Compliance with HSEQ offshore procedures.