Electrical Operations Manager
Taylor Hopkinson is in search of an Electrical Operations Manager for one of the biggest utility company in Europe to be based near their offshore facilities in France.
The culture of our customer is strongly committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. They respect people and their differences.
All qualified applicants will be considered for this selection process regardless of age, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity.
Skills and experience:
* More than 5 years of experience in Electrical Engineering functions in industry.
* O&M expertise of power plants and/or electrical installations.
* French regulations, laws and standards knowledge in electrical installations and Health and Safety
* Fluent English and French.
- Cooordinate the operations of the offshore substations.
- Relationship with the supply contractors.
- Compliance with the French regulation and legislation.
- Support internal stakeholders in the commissioning phase.
- Accomplishment of electrical authorisations up to 225kV.
- Develop profitable relationship with all stakeholders and specially RTE.
- Prepare documentation with different team members to support construction and operation.
- Compliance with HSEQ offshore procedures.