Electrical Project Engineer – Renewable Energy
Opportunity for an experienced engineering professional to join a global renewable energy technical advisory & consultancy firm, in the role of Project Engineer, Electrical.
Experience in electrical and/or power systems engineering is desired, with this individual taking on holistic responsibility across advisory project engagements for many of the industry's leading clients.
This position can be worked either remotely, or in a hybrid style from one of the company's US offices.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of due diligence services, supporting client requirements to achieve objectives
- Contribute to technical aspects of advisory project assignments, with a specific focus on electrical engineering and interconnection reviews
- Review the technical interconnection requirements including necessary network upgrades, delivery requirements, interconnection terms and location, and conditions for termination of projects
- Review the drawings, specifications, and studies by the design engineer
- Review electrical completion information
- Responsible for the on-time, quality, and on-budget delivery of tasks assigned to you
- Support maintenance of relationships with clients and communication related to technical issues
- Degree in an engineering or related discipline (electrical or power systems preferred, geotechnical, mechanical, civil or other will be considered)
- Knowledge of grid interconnection requirements and testing
- Understanding of renewable energy project development
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years' consulting and/or experience in renewable energy project electrical design and interconnection
- Highly literate across various IT systems
- Self-motivated professional with excellent team working skills