Electrical Project Engineer
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
The job is based in Warsaw.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Construction teams in the design, engineering and execution of solar and wind projects, as well as transmission systems
- Manage the electrical works and technical evaluation of electrical equipment (pre-studies, calculating electrical losses)
- Support the tender processes, purchasing and negotiations of contracts and relationships with subcontractors
- Support the financing process and buy and sell of projects, with risk analysis and technical reporting
- Ensure the compliance of the environmental responsibility and quality standards
- Degree in Electrical Engineering preferably
- Experience in the electrical engineering and design of renewable energy projects, preferably wind
- Fluency in English and Polish