Energy Storage Engineer
Opportunity for an experienced Renewable Energy engineering professional to join one of the world's leading multi-technology consultancy and advisory firms.
The Energy Storage Engineer will play a role as a key technical support to a variety of projects and consultancy assignments, throughout the life cycle of many of America's largest Energy Storage projects.
The position can be worked remotely or from one of the company's three US offices (CA, NJ, NC).
- Contribute to technical aspects of advisory project engagements, focusing specifically energy storage projects
- Contribute to technical due diligence and independent engineering reports
- Support the maintenance and development of relationships with clients and equipment OEMs
- Upon completion of tasks on projects not assigned to you, ensure project manager is fully updated with reports and budgets etc.
- Perform assigned tasks on-time, on-budget and to a high level of quality
- Provide learnings and coaching to colleagues as required
- Assist project management with activities including contracting, subcontractor management, resource scheduling, budget tracking and project-related purchases
- Support business development activities where possible
- Degree educated in engineering or related discipline
- 2+ year's progressive renewable energy engineering/consulting professional experience
- Expert knowledge and understanding of renewable energy technologies; storage experience advantageous
- Experience in consulting, due diligence, and independent engineering
- Experience with travel and site visits
- Fluent level English, both written and oral; additional languages advantageous
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and strong team member