Energy Storage Engineer
Opportunity for a talented engineer with experience in the engineering and installation of renewable energy power systems, to join one of America's leading utility-scale energy storage developers.
Reporting to the Director, Energy Storage, this individual will take on a critical, hybrid position, providing technical expertise to a range of stakeholders throughout the life cycle of utility-scale energy storage projects throughout the U.S.
- Manage third-party engineers throughout each phase of project life cycle
- Provided technical expertise to support early development permitting and public proposal meetings
- Manage contractor teams and vendors during pre-construction
- Develop technical procedures for asset management services
- Produce initial/preliminary project plans in accordance with local standards and codes
- From a technical perspective, review engineering and supplier submittals
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the engineering and installation of power systems
- Min. Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university and/or professional experience to match; Master of Science in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills, complimented by hardworking and 'can do' attitude
- Good time manager and self-starter who can manage concurrent projects and work effectively within a diverse team
- Willing to relocate to/currently live within commutable distance of Boulder, CO. Exceptional candidates located elsewhere could be considered but not preferred