Energy Storage – Technical Development Manager
We are currently supporting a leading UK renewable energy/low carbon company in its search for an experienced Energy Storage Development professional.
This individual will be response for leading the development of energy storage facilities on existing sites under the company's ownership, contributing both a strong commercial mind and understanding of energy storage as a technology to the team.
- Perform as project manager for the development of a portfolio of energy storage projects throughout the UK
- Provide valuable technical expertise to the existing team in relation to energy storage as a technology
- Liaise effectively with key stakeholders to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of projects
- Play a key role in building an energy storage pipeline and later division
- Liaise with an internal commercial team and external dispatchers to find an realise a route-to-market
- Identify the appropriate technical solution through supporting various solution providers
- 3+ years' experience in the development of renewable/low carbon projects
- Strong knowledge of the UK energy storage market, including regulation
- Solid technical understanding of energy storage as a technology
- Proven experience developing portfolios of renewable energy projects, ideally in the UK
- Right to work in the UK