Taylor Hopkinson is looking for an Environmental Manager for an important company in the renewable energy sector with international presence.
This profile will be responsible for providing specialist environmental advice within utility scale offshore wind projects throughout all phases of the project.
The Environmental Manager will be part of the global business with activities in different countries in Europe and the rest of the world, but the base will be Berlin.
- Provide technical environmental support to the Senior Environmental Manager and the managers of the different projects.
- Apply knowledge of environmental and planning legislation and local regulations in Germany and other countries.
- Support in responding to public consultations in alignment with the development department.
- Apply EIA's (Environmental Impact Assessments).
- Liaise with the Health and Safety department on environmental related issues.
- Develop the Environmental Management System for the entire business and ensuring compliance through implementation, auditing and new process developments.
- Degree in Marine or Environmental Science.
- Previous experience in the offshore or offshore wind sector, as well as in environmental auditing.
- Extensive knowledge of environmental legislation and urban planning, and knowledge of ISO 14001.
- Health and safety management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluency in English and German.