In the role as EPC Director it is your responsibility to deliver the construction project safely on time, budget, scope/quality until handover to O&M, e.g. responsible for preparing the construction project for FID and to manage full manufacturing and construction phase with packages and suppliers.
You will lead a management team of package managers and take over responsibility of the Construction project before FID.
Your key duties will be to deliver agreed scope on time and with high focus on quality and accuracy.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the Construction project scope on schedule, on budget and in the right quality and with an excellent HSE performance.
- Lead the project team consisting of package managers with specialist teams
- Champion a safety and quality culture, lead by example and ensure this remains a top priority within the teams
- Ensure alignment and agreement regarding technical matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide EPC part of the budget for FID based on project specific CAPEX, OPEX and AEP
- Manage timely execution of the project and ensure construction budget compliance
- Drive collaboration in the teams internally and externally
- Secure quality of deliveries from teams within project and manage HSE, project risks and stakeholders
- Coordinate and provide support to other functions and packages, e.g.
- Due diligence, and LTA Q/A
- O&M preparation
Qualifications and key competences include:
- Have vast Senior Project Management Experience, knowledge, and competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and /or PMI/PMP
- Have experience within offshore wind, as well as execution (construction/contracting) of large scale projects - working with multiple suppliers
- Holds a master degree in Engineering, supported by leadership training relevant to leading leaders level
- Have experience in leading teams and individual contributors in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary matrix organization environment, driving solutions and delivering results, while creating a motivating environment
- Possess solid knowledge and understanding of technical/commercial levers impact on business case
- A strong communicator with excellent technical, commercial and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in Taiwan