Our client are a leading offshore wind farm developer currently seeking an EPCI Director to be based in France on a long-term contract to manage the overall engineering, construction, installation and commissioning of the wind farm project.
- Manage the overall engineering, construction, installation and commissioning of the wind farm from financial close until commercial operation.
- Deliver the wind farm in line with the Zero Harm objective, within the approved budget, required quality and agreed time table.
- Actively support and apply the project health and safety policy and procedures to achieve Zero Harm.
- Provide leadership and a personal commitment to the achievement of project health and safety objectives.
- Responsible for the delivery of the wind farm, within the approved budget, schedule, quality and project specifications.
- Supervise all of the design, construction and installation related contracts (the EPCI Contracts, consent equipment’s, O&M base and pontoons if any, all services contracts (marine coordination, UXO, ROV) from a technical, legal, contractual and commercial perspective.
- Ensure interfaces between lots are managed.
- Ensure that major risks associated with the project are managed.
- Ensure that the resource plan is in accordance with objectives and project need.
- Responsible for the interface and day to day relationship with all the stakeholders in relation with construction and installation - Prefecture Maritime, Fishermen, Harbours Authorities in connection with the Consent Manager.
- Provide appropriate reporting to the Project Director as per project procedures.
- Offshore wind farm experience is essential
- Experience working in a similar function managing a project throughout the full life cycle
- EPCI experience is essential
- Managing contracts and project teams