ESS Technical Engineer China
1. Have ESS sales and sales support experience. Both utilites and residential experience are preferred.
2. Assist in the development of sales and support materials to streamline and scale sales
3. Take the lead in identifying and evaluating proposals from BOP contractors to support system integration
4. Work with Sales to negotiate technical aspects of contract negotiations.
5. Support system modelling efforts to optimize the product offering for target applications and markets
6. Capture customer technical and application requirements to help shape next generation of product
7. Assist in developing designs to meet applicable local codes and standards.
8. Experience with designing, specifying, or testing battery equipment, battery based backup power systems, or DC/DC or DC/AC power conversion equipment.
9. Strong proficiency with electrical circuit calculations.
10. Hands on experience with power systems equipment either in a lab environment or through field deployment for commercial projects
11. International ESS work experience is strongly a plus.
12. Busine ss English standard.