European Business Development Associate
Taylor Hopkinson is working with a global renewable energy investment platform that is focusing on the growing offshore wind and related infrastructure and energy sector.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Business Development, the role will be responsible for supporting our partner in relation to their offshore wind investment opportunities. The Business Development Associate will also support on the the delivery of the investment platforms own investment objectives for offshore wind and adjacent opportunities.
- Support the Senior Manager - Business Development on upcoming opportunities for the platform including; tenders, M&A and greenfield development and new technologies (In particular floating wind and hydrogen)
- Support the investment platforms strategy and execution of their offshore wind opportunities.
- Bid preparation for upcoming opportunities across Europe.
- Contribute to the creation of business cases behind offshore M&A investments and other business development opportunities.
- Support the due diligence process in collaboration with various expert stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Minimum 3 year's experience in offshore wind business development across Europe, other renewables technologies desirable.
- Floating wind experience highly desirable.
- Experience in looking at late-stage development opportunities in offshore wind and adjacent technologies.
- Track record of participating in Offshore due diligence activities and preparing materials to aid in executive decision-making.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience both internal and external.
- Adaptability to be able to work across multiple business development & origination strategies.
- Highly motivated and flexible style to adjust to fluctuating work demands.
- Committed, resourceful and a self-starter.