EV Project Engineer
Opportunity for an exceptional technical professional to take on the role of Project Engineer with one of the UK's most innovative renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure companies.
The Project Engineer will be a key technical point of contact at all stages of the development, execution and operation of EV projects, collaborating with a range of team members throughout.
The Project Engineer will divide their time between the home, company office, and time on site.
- Collaborate with a range of key stakeholders on all projects
- Produce technical progress reports and play a key role in progress meetings with key stakeholders on project status
- Manage the installation and commissioning activities for the project
- Play a lead role in producing handover documentation and directing meetings following project completion
- Review all technical project deliverables, working with commercial and financial to assess these factors
- Suggest product and process improvements through the facilitation of technical feedback and issue analysis during installation and operation
- Adhere to all company standards, policies and procedures, including ethics codes and HSE
- Familiarity with electrical codes, regulation and legislation
- Min. 2 years' experience working in a similar technical project engineering role, with demonstrable success delivering projects in related field (e.g. solar, storage, EV)
- Degree level education, preferably in engineering or related discipline
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of renewable energy projects
- Strong HV understanding
- Essential to have experience in interpreting electrical diagrams and drawings
- Strong communicator with high levels of self-motivation and pro-activity
- Proficiency with MS office
- Full driving license