A pioneering offshore wind developer is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the companies General Legal Counsel. The successful candidate will have completed a university degree, hold strict organisation and prioritisation methodologies, with experience in legal administration support. With a Hamburg based office and hybrid working, this full time- permanent position is an opportunity to assist and contribute to the success of renewable energy projects within Europe.
- University degree and professional experience in a comparable position.
- Experience in legal support function (ideally as a trained legal secretary / "Rechtsanwaltsfachangestellte(r)")
- Strong in organising, prioritising & foresighted thinking.
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Friendly, professional approach with a strong hands-on mentality
- High awareness of responsibility and confidentiality
Your future tasks:
- Support General Counsel in the operative day-to-day business including communication with management colleagues and external business partners.
- Prepare decision templates and prioritise tasks for the management group.
- Receive inquiries and meeting calls from employees, supervisors and external parties that require strict sorting and prioritising - obtain further information if necessary while passing on relevant information as required.
- Taking care of the preparation and follow-up of internal and external meetings as well as the preparation of presentations, minutes, and reports
- Responsible for coordinating appointments and controlling the time management of the General Counsel.
- Handling legal administrative topics, e. g. communication with public notaries, and administrative office organisation, such as the invoicing of travel expenses and receipts as well as checking credit card statements
- Take on independent tasks for the management to lead or participate in internal special projects with the purpose of improving the daily flow of business, improve internal information and communication or to do specific deep dives for the management within experience and area of qualification.
- Set up and maintain legal archive (physical and electronic)
- Support in creation and maintenance of legal templates
- Support in selection and implementation of a legal document management system.
- Maintenance of legal subscriptions and the legal library.