Job ID 13335
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the fabrication scope, both pin piles and jackets. Establishing, guiding and follow up of fabrication site teams - including regular visits to fabrication sites.
- Contribute to the development of workable policies, review fabricator yard procedures and construction plans, manage all day to day execution of work and maintain a helicopter view with regards to all activities.
- Contribute to the development of workable policies, manage all day to day execution of work and maintain an overview with regards to all activities.
- Provide personal guidance, instructions, coaching and manage team members.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract.
- In conjunction with the Quality Manager plan and allocate resource QA/QC support.
- Ensure that relevant Health and Safety risks are identified, made known to the project team and properly managed.
- Ensure projects are delivered in line with programme, quality and budget.
- Input to risk register and manage risks identified for Foundation fabrication scope.
- Contribute to project planning and scheduling ensuring that any deviations are identified and confirmed in a timely manner.
- Provide technical management coordination of contractor, ensure that technical risks are identified and mitigated by Contractor.
- Ensure that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met. Manage relevant contracts, schedule and budgets.
- Manage package risks / action tracker / interfaces.
- Ensure high focus on HSSE & quality are maintained.
- Liaise directly with the Contractor, attend meetings both at the Contractors head office and with their Sub-contractor (Fabricator) premises.
- Sc or M.Sc degree in structural engineering or equivalent fabrication experience.
- As a fabrication manager we expect that you have more than 10 years of experience as a fabrication project manager of complex projects, preferably in the offshore wind (or similar) industry.
- You have experience from executing at least one complete design and fabrication scope of an offshore wind farm either as a technical lead or as project manager.
- We expect that you have experience with fabrication design codes and are very experienced with monopile and / or jacket designs and fabrication.
- Experience of management of teams in complex projects with multidisciplinary parties and tight schedules.
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels within and external to the company
- Experience in review and management of contractor documentation / engineering
- Experience in management of offshore client reps, MWS and offshore operations
- Experience in performance of Desk Top Studies
- Detailed knowledge of vessel management and associated activities
- Experience in fabrication and commissioning works
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and written.