Fabrication / Production Planner
United Arab Emirates
Our Client is a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, who is looking to recruit a Fabrication, Production Planner to work on an offshore wind farm in Scotland.
- On-site fabrication planner with production experience to measure progress against contractor schedules.
- Required to convert this accurate current picture into forecast schedule using confirmed actuals and current progress to estimate key availability dates
- The role requires Sound knowledge of fabrication logistics requirements and proficiency in all MS applications including MS Project
- Experience using Primavera P6 and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of fabrication schedule risk analysis
- Sound knowledge of fabrication logistics requirements as well as Proficiency in all MS applications including MS Project and is able to demonstrates understanding of fabrication schedule risk analysis
- Compiling status & performance reports to ensure production deadlines are met
- Suggesting improvements to production schedules to ensure production deadlines are met
- Carrying out scenario analysis to suggest optimising to schedule
- Work closely with contractor & sub-contractor planning teams to ensure reporting alignment
- Provide potential solutions to production issues to minimise delay
- Gain understanding of contractor / sub-contractor mitigation activities, and the success of these
- Possesses effective organisation skills and accuracy/attention to detail.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels through verbal and written communication.
- Ability to act with sensitivity and discretion, respecting confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work within deadlines, balancing a busy and diverse workload with competing priorities.
- Willingness to learn, challenge and propose new ideas and ways of working.
- Ability to travel for long periods and at short notice.