Job ID 16200
Fabrication Supervisor required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in the USA
- Represent company during the fabrication of the concrete platforms and steel platform assemblies.
- Supervise all onshore contractors/sub-contractors, to ensure successful fabrication and assembly of the offshore foundations on time and within the required Quality standards and HSE regulations.
- Manage Inspection, Trouble shooting, Test on Completion of the foundation's components.
- Advice and support to the Foundation Fabrication Manager.
- Ensure that contractors/sub-contractors work, are in line with agreed design and to required spec/quality.
- Keep and maintain a safe work environment within the team and the contractors/subcontractors on site according to HSE guidelines and local procedures.
- Support of all relevant interfaces between Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Contractors QA/QC.
- Become familiar with the design and documentation package.
- Supervision of steelwork assembly and installation of equipment.
- Supervision of concrete production and testing of fresh and hardened concrete.
- Supervision of formwork and reinforcement and embedded or partial embedded items.
- Supervision of casting and curing.
- Review of concrete production documentation (concrete forms, temperature measurements, concrete cover, crack registration, testing results, tolerances, etc.).
- Ensure all associated and relevant documentation is received, reviewed and uploaded to the dedicated project document control system. E.g. delivery notes, incoming inspection reports, observation/NCR reports, photos, DIT reports, contractor documentation.
- Review of documentation from contractor for civil and steel structures.
- Follow up on and improve Inspection and Test Plan for scope of work.
- Align on interfaces with internal and external stakeholder.
- Perform incoming inspections of all free issued item deliveries at fabrication yard:
- Review of Test Certification, closing of punch lists.
- Provide weekly reports documenting progress, status, deliveries, open points and any other project related info.
- Bachelors in civil engineering with knowledge of both concrete structure and steel structure or other technical education and practical experiences relevant to the subject matter.
- All relevant safety trainings needed to perform the job.
- Site experience on fabrication yards, pre-assembly or construction sites.
- Experience from similar position.