Field Service Engineer – Benelux
A Field Service Engineer is required to join a market leading business in the deployment of energy storage solutions globally. Based in the Benelux region this role will cover all activities related to the management of their projects and installed equipment in order to ensure the ongoing success of their well established operations.
- Perform onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Run diagnosis on errors or technical problems
- Ensure up-to-date documentation, work instructions and processes for existing and coming service contracts and agreements
- Oversee reporting and prepare documentations and work instructions
- Experience working in similar function within the solar or energy storage industry
- Able to communicate with different departments and cultures globally
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for developing fantastic customer relationships to ensure the continuation of the brand's reputation
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career within a true leader in the renewable energy industry.