Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar
Due to ongoing business success and international expansion, Taylor Hopkinson is looking for a competent Finance Assistant to join our team at Head Office in Glasgow. You will be an integral part of the team, supporting the business with timely raising of sales invoices, credit control and assisting with completion of month-end accounts.
- Receipt and checking of all monthly contractor invoices through email portal
- Chasing missing timesheets and invoices
- Raising and handling any queries associated with contractor invoices or payroll
- Raise contractor sales invoices and send to clients
- Administrating the payment system/In-Time to keep this up to date with current beneficiaries
- Update contract calculator with all days worked
- Input invoices to Sage 200 using correct nominal coding
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Setting up monthly payments
- Ensuring all financial records are updated and in fit state for audit
- Credit control duties
- Ad hoc support on financial projects
- Building positive and professional relationships with key points of contact within client organisations to ensure on time payment of invoices by ensuring queries are dealt with in good time
- This role requires previous credit control experience
- Previous accounts payable experience also essential
- Financial qualification (AAT Level 3 or equivalent) desirable
- Excellent organisational skills to successfully manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously
- High level of numerical literacy and financial understanding of business to effectively administrate finances
- High level of communication skills demonstrated both verbally and in writing to ensure a clear understanding for all parties eliminating miscommunications
- Stakeholder management skills to influence and manage the behaviour and expectations of internal and external stakeholders including colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Forward planning to make decisions ahead of time to ensure potential problems do not materialise
- Proactive approach to ensure all potential financial and contractor issues are addressed ahead of time, therefore ensuring a smooth experience for our consultants, clients and candidates
- Demonstrating flexibility in approach and going above and beyond when necessary to solve problems and ensure we leave our clients and candidates with a positive impression of Taylor Hopkinson's services.
- A collaborative approach, confidently working with colleagues, clients and candidates with a friendly and personable manner
- Contribution of creative ideas to suggest ways of developing our offering to clients and candidates or improved ways of working internally
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and package along with the opportunity to grow your career from our stunning Glasgow City Centre offices, as a valued member of our international team. We love to promote internally and provide training and mentoring to help you achieve your professional development. If you want to contribute to a truly global, award-winning team in a sustainable growth market, apply now.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Find out more about us at: