Finance Manager Europe
Opportunity for a finance professional to join a global leading solar high - tech company in Germany, Munich office. Mandarin speaking is preferred but not necessary.
The Finance Manager Europe will report to the General Manager of Europe and Global Finance Director in China.
This position will also closely coordinate with other Business Unit Leaders, Sales teams and other team members.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Leading overall finance tasks in European business
- Carrying out tax work, cooperating with local finance consultants, and completing various tax filings quarterly and yearly; actively supporting the annual auditing,
- As the main contact point to coordinate the resources between European offices and China HQ finance department
- Driving and conducting annual external financial statement audit
- Working closely with cross-functional groups - Sales, Logistics, Technical Services, Marketing, HR & Admin
- Budget Support in identifying and track savings and cost-out initiatives
- Performing other duties and ad-hoc reports as required by management
- Demonstrable experience in finance operations and their implementation into the business function;
- Significant hands-on experience in tax compliance and audit
- Degree in finance/accounting
- Frequent communication with China HQ, so professional Chinese/Mandarin is expected beside English and German, other European languages a plus
- Familiar with SAP system
- 10+ years of auditing/accounting/finance experience, including 3-5 years of finance management experience with multinational companies
- Self-starter & self-motivated,
- Excellent communication skills