Foundations Project Engineer
An excellent opportunity for a Taiwanese Engineer with experience with foundations to join the project team of an offshore wind developer in Taipei.
Finding, analyzing, communicating, documenting and negotiating with appropriate organization and/or person as necessary, including but not limited to engineering, procuring, constructing, and installing companies as well as the Project members, which can satisfy requirements by the Project as following examples;
- Foundation producers, transporters, and installers.
- Engineering companies.
- Wind turbine producers, transporters, and installers.
- Electrical equipment producers, transporters, and installers.
- Offshore and onshore substation producers, transporters, and installers.
- Export cable and inter-allay cable producers, transporters, and installers; and
- Any other persons and companies which are necessary to satisfy requirement by the Project.
- Conducting the study for electric power markets, including standard, for the Project.
- Developing the stakeholder relationships for the Project, such as partners, developers, contractors, lenders, Tai Power, government bodies, authorities, local people, local organizations etc.
- Commercial support for the Project, such as partnership or contract negotiation, commercial negotiation, financial planning, bidding preparation, permits and licenses acquisition, etc.
Reports to General Manager
- Master or bachelor degree (Civil Engineering, Architecture, Other Engineering, Jurisprudence, Commerce, and/or Economics);
- 5+ years of experience in the related energy infrastructure sector, experience in offshore wind projects is preferable;
- Deep understanding of the power markets in Taiwan;
- Fluent English and Chinese, Japanese is also preferable;
- Communication skill with stakeholders for the Project, such as developers, contractors, lenders, Tai Power, governmental bodies, authorities, local people, local organizations etc.
- Passionate working attitude to open his/her own way with creativity