General Manager, Americas (PV Sales)
Opportunity for an executive-level professional in the PV solar sales industry to take on the role of General Manager for the Americas region.
The GM will be joining a top 10, tier 1 firm as the head of its Americas division, with responsibility for the management of >100 personnel, spanning several countries.
Working with HQ, this individual will develop and implement strategy across several markets, with the opportunity to work remotely or from the company's Californian office.
- Development and implement sales and BD strategy across the Americas business unit
- Collaborate with HQ to ensure alignment of regional and global strategy
- Perform as the face of the company at all key industries trade shows, conferences and wider events
- Manage and lead a growing team of >100 personnel spanning several countries and continents
- Develop and maintain key strategic relationships and accounts for the company throughout the Americas region
- Extensive Executive-level experience within the PV sales industry
- Strong network of industry contacts throughout the Americas
- Experience managing large, holistic teams both domestically and internationally
- Strong cultural awareness and proven experience interacting with HQ and senior management in China
- Familiarity with soar PV markets both domestically in the US and abroad preferred
- Additional language skills preferred but not essential