Geophysical Survey Client Representative
Job ID 11360
Geophysical Client Representative required for a leading offshore wind developer.
- Representation of client's interests.
- Monitoring Contractor Compliance with Project Execution Plan, Dominion Policies (Health & Safety, Environmental and Security), Employers Requirements and other relevant documentation.
- Perform vessel / equipment Health & Safety inspections, toolbox talks, safety walks or other health and safety related activities as required and at the request of Client.
- Ensuring Daily Progress Reports are accurate, complete, submitted and signed and comments made as applicable in relation to operational and commercial issues including standby time (breakdown and weather).
- Attending project meetings, pre-and post-vessel operations as reasonably required.
- Reviewing Contractor documentation and reports prior to and during operations.
- Representing Client at kick-off meetings and for the duration of the main survey scope of works.
- Coordination of activities and communication between contractor and client staff onshore.
- Coordination and sequencing of survey data collection and exploration location priorities.
- Review and reporting of contractor's operations, progress, HSE efforts, etc.
- Preliminary evaluation of geophysical data (MBES, SSS, Gradiometer, sub-bottom profiler & multi-channel, ultra-high-resolution seismic reflection data, grab sampling) quality.
- Evaluation of geophysical data acquisition completeness.
- Preliminary evaluation of geophysical data processing, interpretation and reporting while offshore.